Jonathan is intact. He is whole. I am overjoyed at this decision. I am so happy that we let nature show us the way. We did NOT circumcise him. We did not cause him unnecessary pain. O.. how this makes me happy you have no idea. The more and more I read and hear about our decision the happier it makes me!
I had to do a little reading on how to take care of it..
http://www.drmomma.org/2010/01/basic-care-of-intact-child.html
yea.. it's easy.. basically do NOTHING.. do not try to retract it... just leave it alone and clean like you would a finger! Easy enough... I also learned that having that skin there protects Jonathan's penis from getting infected from things... WHOOT...
o and that whole it's cleaner to be without it.. well that's not true. Nor is it true that you are more likely to get an STD if you have foreskin... not using a condom and having unprotected sex can give you an STD...
so all the "reasons" we have done this to our little boys aren't real reasons anymore. I am so glad I did my research.
No comments:
Post a Comment