So I thought why not post a To do list that I can cross stuff off???
get out ALL my diapers I've sewn take photos (for Liz)and finish them andship some of them off to be testedclean off computer desk and under it- put photos in picture frames instead of just taped to the wall
clean the bathroom and get rid of things I don't use like my hot rollers- organize my sewing stuff
move couch and vacuum under itmove bed and retrieve the toys that have gotten lost under itorder some more oils- buy and hang new curtains in the living room
- make curtains for Dylan's room
get Dylan's TV and PS3 hooked up in his roomvacuum baby's room- buy a rug for baby's room
- buy some baskets for the shelf in baby's room
pickup and organize toys in Adam's roomput away too small clothes in Adam's drawersvacuum floormove furniture around and put up wall hangs in Adam's roomScrub kitchen floorand cupboardsget rid of all the stuff in the kitchen we don't use- organi
ze the plastic bowl cupboard take all the stuff out to the pole barn that doesn't need to be in the house- donate pop bottles
- mop laundry room and wi
pe down washer and dryer
No comments:
Post a Comment