I want to continue to enjoy each and ever moment I have with my children.
I want to have a perfectly natural no augmentation delivery of my second son.
I want to be a better wife that shows her husband respect and love always.
I want to have a more organized home.
so I decided to look back at what I wrote for 2010...
My New Year's Resoulutions are;
1. Learn to love myself Still need to work on this
2. Do all my school work on time I did this!
3. Really get a handle on our money situation I think we are doing well with this
4. Buy a house not yet.. but maybe in a year or so. we are working on getting out of debt first
5. Get custody of Dylan... I dont think this will ever happen and I'm ok with that. He doesn't seem sooo unhappy at his home anymore. I just want him to be happy.
6. lose 150lbs HA! well... there is still room for improvement there!
7. Buy a dependable safe vehicle hey Jim and I both have vehicles from THIS decade! LOL
8. Pay all my bills on time and in full yea.. I think we are doing this... for the most part... I don't do the bills but I haven't gotten a shut off notice in a LONG time! So I think he's doing it.
9. Never be without food well.. sometimes I get lazy and don't grocery shop until we are nearly out! LOL but not really ever without food!
10. continue growing in Christ This will NEVER EVER EVER be enough... I will always desire to grow more with my Savior.
11. Try to build on and fix my marriage to become a happy one... I think we are better off now than we ever have been... I just hope that the stress of a new baby doesn't hurt us as much as it did last time we had a new baby.
1. Learn to love myself Still need to work on this
2. Do all my school work on time I did this!
3. Really get a handle on our money situation I think we are doing well with this
4. Buy a house not yet.. but maybe in a year or so. we are working on getting out of debt first
5. Get custody of Dylan... I dont think this will ever happen and I'm ok with that. He doesn't seem sooo unhappy at his home anymore. I just want him to be happy.
6. lose 150lbs HA! well... there is still room for improvement there!
7. Buy a dependable safe vehicle hey Jim and I both have vehicles from THIS decade! LOL
8. Pay all my bills on time and in full yea.. I think we are doing this... for the most part... I don't do the bills but I haven't gotten a shut off notice in a LONG time! So I think he's doing it.
9. Never be without food well.. sometimes I get lazy and don't grocery shop until we are nearly out! LOL but not really ever without food!
10. continue growing in Christ This will NEVER EVER EVER be enough... I will always desire to grow more with my Savior.
11. Try to build on and fix my marriage to become a happy one... I think we are better off now than we ever have been... I just hope that the stress of a new baby doesn't hurt us as much as it did last time we had a new baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment