I think it was about this time with Adam that I started having trouble sleeping too.... I know it is common this late in the game... getting comfortable is hard. I am lucky to have a loving husband who bought me a $100 pregnancy pillow that helps immensely! But now I seem to wake up in the middle of the night with a sore throat and stuffy nose! WEIRD when I don't feel sick all day long.
whatever
Everything is happening quickly. Christmas is right around the corner.. then New Years... then baby will be here! I still have some work to do in the nursery... but it's mostly done.
The more shopping I do the more and more excited I am to have another son... God truly is blessing our family! I can't wait to meet this lil man and hold him and nurse him. I know Adam is going to be a GREAT big brother.. he already rubs my belly and kisses it. He holds his baby on his shoulder and pats it on the back... it's the cutest thing ever! He's growing up too fast for me.
Today we did an art project.. it was interesting.. and made me realize we need to do more art projects! hehehe..
It turned out cute though!

No comments:
Post a Comment