Why is it called nesting? I don't get it... but anyways.. it's necessary I think. I know in the next week or two I will be on my hands and knees scrubbing floors and cleaning floor boards why, because I will have to! LOL I actually did some work on baby's room last night. All the newborn and 3 month clothes are washed folded and put away. I even packed baby's stuff in a bag. I still need to sew about 20 diapers for baby and then I will be totally ready for his arrival! Other than we still don't have a name for our bundle.. Jim says we'll figure it out when we meet him.
I need to find some baskets for the shelves in baby's room... I envision ones that I can put ribbons on to make it pretty! :D I also want a rug in his room.... but other than that I am golden. We have what we need. A few more wants yet but we'll work on it. Like a double stroller.
Sometimes it's still very hard for me to believe that I'm going to have another baby to take care of. I really am not too worried about it though. I think the thing that worries me to most is breastfeeding. I don't want to have the same problems that I had with Adam. I am going to rent a symphony from the hospital for the first 2-3 months. That is an amazing pump! It's only like $1300 new! LOL I wish I could just buy one. But sadly our money tree isn't producing quite up to that level!
There is a new pump out called a simplisse that I'm interested in. I want to get some feedback from other moms who have it though first.
1 comment:
You're a pro breastfeeder now, I wouldn't worry :) Can't wait to 'meet' the little pumpkin!!
Post a Comment