Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

So this is my new favorite picture of us two! I really do love it! After we carved pumpkins!

Adam was "cleaning" his

oo the slide at the Pumpkin farm


Me and 2 of my boys.. my biggest boy was behind the camera





I thought it was soo cool that the sun was setting while we were in the corn maze








Adam is in love with animals.. all animals
he raced from fence to fence.. he had to see them all
feeding the ducks!
So yesterday we went and saw Grandpa in the hospital.. then stopped to see Great Grandma Varney to check on her because she just got out of the hospital... then we went to the pump patch! And did my boys have fun! Jim and both said our favorite part is see how happy Adam is seeing the animals! He is so in love it's adorable. I think we will definately go back next year.
Today after church we carved our pumpkins. I think it went pretty good! Everyone did their own pumpkin Adam had a little help from Daddy but he tried to carve it himself.. mommy had to do the pumpkin cleaning! We are all set and ready for Halloween this year! Adam is a monkey. .and Dylan is a police man!

No comments: