
Well I have been recieving wonderful goodies from a promotion from Franklin Goose where I got an obscene amount of credits I am almost ashamed to admit as to how many. Well... I have decided to write about some of the amazing products I have gotten.
First up Rumperooz diapers. I was mistaken in these diapers.. I thought the opening for the pocket was in the front of these diapers. It's not. It's in the back like all the other ones I've used. And these have an extra gathering inside the diaper I imagine makes it better for catching poops. Well I LOVE the prints! We have two gumball and whales.... and we also have a plain white one. Tonight Adam is wearing it for the first time overnight, but he has already pooped in two of them! LOL They came really clean no stains which I was impressed with! Over all I really like the diapers. They seem to be a little bulkier than some of the other pockets I've used but not that much. I love how soft they feel right now. I hope it stays that way!
1 comment:
Oh lucky, I LOVE the whales RaR! And I'm very curious to how many credits you got, fess up! ;)
Post a Comment