Saturday, April 24, 2010
Confessions
I would like to confess that I don't give my son a bath everyday. Most days but not every day. I confess that I put everything off until the last minute and I hate that about myself. I confess that I stay up too late and spend most of my day tired. I confess that I dont enough enough fruit. I confess that snack more than I should. I confess that I complain about my weight but I dread working out. I confess that even though I probably need to I don't like being away from my son. I confess that Adam's baby book is not up to date. I confess that I would excited to have another baby but I understand that it's not a good idea at this weight. I confess that I desire to be more active in my new church but I allow things like money get in my way. I confess that we don't budget our money very well. I confess that I dont know everything but I have learned a lot and gleaned a lot from other moms, and if you ask me a question about babies I will probably share that knowledge with you. I confess that I need to learn tact better..... o... this could go on FOREVER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment