Saturday, September 12, 2009

Momma I can do it




Adam has been refusing his bottles lately... I don't know if he is starting to teeth and the boobie just feels better or if he is just being a snob about "old" breast milk.... Anyways...






Yesterday I bought him a sippy cup. And guess what! He did it!!!! He held onto it and I am pretty sure he actually drank most of the watered down juice that was in it...




His "other" new trick is something he has been working on for a couple of weeks now... I officially say now... that Adam can sit up! It's kind of the "tripod" sit... but it is independent none the less!





I cannot believe that Adam is now 5 months old!!! I just cannot believe my lil man is getting sooo grown up! Now if only I could get him to actually"grow" a little more! LOL

No comments: