Monday, September 7, 2009

How is School going?



I am already tired of this question... I have only gone for 2 weeks.. so I really don't have much to tell. I got an A on my first lecture test and an A on my first 2 labs.... so I'm doing great in my Chemistry class. And so far I haven't even started my online classes... soooooo really not much to tell there!




Tomorrow is my first MOPS and I'm SOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!! This will be good for Adam b/c he's been sooooooo clingy lately... this will be nearly 3 hours away from me.




O and his new trick is refusing bottles! yay! GRRRRRR he won't take them at daycare he won't take them from me or Jim... I even tried putting juice in it! And he STILL won't take it!!!!!!!!! We don't have extra money to try a whole bunch of different kinds of bottles. I just don't even know what to do. Lil Stinker!!!!




We just completed 2 days of nursing vacation, where we did A TON of extra nursings and naps together.... hopefully that will help him eat more, and me make more. I KNOW this did not help his clinginess! LOL I am sure it made it worse.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you tried the NUK nipples/bottles? They make him work for the milk or juice just like he has to when he is nursing. Other nipples just let the milk or juice drip down the back of his throat. I used these with Taylor & he had no problems with nipple confusion or anything. Just a thought!!

Anonymous said...

Hey how's school?!?! This is going to sound bad but since you can't go out and test drive every bottle to find one he'll take, just keep trying to feed him the ones you have. If he's hungry enough he'll take it. Or just give him some pureed veggies.