I spend too much money on going out to eat. It's seriously one of my weakness'. The drive thru is fast and easy. And of course my boys love french fries. I mean what's not to love.
I know, the calories, the cost and the overall health of our bodies by eating garbage.
Is there like fast food alcoholics?
One time I got really sick from Burger King, so I stopped eating fast food. It lasted over 5 months of NO fast food at all... and when I finally ate it again it didn't taste as good as I remember. I really think there is something in fast food that is addicting, kind of like cigarettes. When you've quit smoking and you try again you realize it tastes gross, but if you hadn't of quit you wouldn't have thought it tasted bad.
I need to quit again. It would help my bank account significantly.
No comments:
Post a Comment