Friday, April 13, 2012

Yesterday

Was Adam's birthday.. and we celebrated a little. He went out to dinner.. I got him a gift and some balloons.. but cake and stuff will be on Sunday..

Speaking of which I need to wrap his gifts.

But anyways Adam received many phone calls from people who wanted to wish him a happy birthday..

but not one from his dad.. or his dad's parents.

Why would I expect anything different. I mean they didn't acknowledge Jonathan's birthday so why would Adam be different...

But I guess it is.. because I got a text today from Jim asking me about Adam's birthday party (which he decided he isn't coming to) but he will bring him his gift tomorrow when he comes over to see the boys.

I don't even know what to say about this. I mean you ignore one child's birthday but not another?

I am angry about this.. I am angry about this whole thing.

I never wanted to be a single mom. I never wanted to get a divorce...
but I am a single mom.. and I am getting a divorce.

I have no idea why I am on this path.. I have no idea why I was chosen for this.. but I know that God is with me. And He will provide for us.

No comments: