Friday, October 21, 2011

Tears

People cry for all sorts of reason... we are hurt (physically or emotionally) and sometimes because we just need to.

Ever just NEED to cry? I know I have from time to time... especially with all that is going on in my life.

But you know God collects the tears or HIS children.. He saves them and bottles them. He knows EXACTLY what is on our heart... He knows us better than WE know us... better than our spouse knows us...

I am so very thankful for My Father in heaven... He is certainly taking care of us in ways I could never ever imagine...

I am driving a nicer car than I have ever owned in my life.. I am living in a a very very nice home ...... My debts are getting paid.. my credit is getting better... I am moving forward with my schooling... I have more friends than I ever knew I had. I just can't believe how well HE is taking care of us.

But then I look at my husband... he is falling deeper and deeper into a pit of darkness... I see it. I don't know if he does. I hope soon he hits rock bottom so that he can turn his life around. GO to the light honey... Life can be better than you have it now. It doesn't have to be so dreary!!!! You know the way sweet heart... All the answers you need you have.

He heals the Brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3
PHIL 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

No comments: