Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pure Joy

The Bible talkes about even in our trials that we need to find pure joy...

So I am finding the pure joy... right now! I am working on myself, and my relationship with God. I am closer to Him than I have been in YEARS! And when you are closer to God... life is SOOOOO much better! I highly recommend a close personal relationship with your Father to everyone!

2 comments:

Nathania said...

I love the joy JOY joy that you have from Jesus!

:)

Nathania said...

It seems that life is unbearable...but I know that it never is. God is so able to be our strength and our joy and our fulfillment that we need as women. Sometimes I try to fit other things in the God shaped hole in my life. Never works. Lately, I have been struggling to keep close to him, and today is a new day where I am striving to stay close to Him! Thanks for your encouraging posts!