Friday, May 20, 2011

Some light in the darkness

When you feel like you are in a hole. A deep dark hole and you can't see the light... just reach your hand out. Because God is there. He will show you the way to the light.

Know that someone is praying for you. Know that you are loved.

I know that it looks really scary... really dark where you are right now. But also know that you have the strengh to overcome it. With God ALL things are possible!

Porverbs 3:3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck write them on the tablet of your heart

It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. (Deuteronomy 31:8)

1 comment:

Blessed Mommy said...

I love those bible verses. Especially the Deuteronomy verse. I think about how God knows what is going to happen before we do and he has it all taken care of for us. Do not fear, because we are in the Lord's hands.

You are awesome!!!!!