How far along?: 28w6d
Total weight gain: NONE I've lost right around 10lbs
How big is baby?: should be about 2.5lbs and 15 inches... baby has been measuring right on at u/s so I'd assume this to be fairly correct
Maternity clothes?: Yes.. I like Maternity clothes..
Stretch marks?: no new ones
Sleep?: I usually get up to pee once a day.. I go to bed around 11 and Adam gets me up around 8ish
Best moment this week?: My favorite thing right now with Adam is seeing him learn new things practically every day.. he's talking a LOT more now
Movement?: Yes.. I don't feel a TON but enough...
Food cravings?: in the begining I had A LOT more than I do now... lately my appetite has grown .
Labor signs?: not yet.. and hopefully for not awhile!
Belly button in or out?: I have like the world's deepest belly button.. I don't think it would ever "pop"
What I miss:I feel just blah most of the time...
What I'm looking forward to: going through adam's old clothes to get out for baby... he's supposed to be a he.. but I'm still slightly hoping it could still be a girl!
Weekly Wisdom:Your not a bad mom for being away from your baby for a few hours.... I hate being away from Adam but it doesn't mean I don't love him
Milestone: we are nearing the end.. and really NEED to start getting things ready for baby to come out! I'm such a procrastinator
No comments:
Post a Comment