Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Trying

I am sooo trying to class up my blog format... so far.. I like most of it.. however I do not like my header... GAH!!! I want something cool.... I worked for like 30 min on that stupid thing too.. and then I post it.. and it's not ever centered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHH
phew.. let it go.. go to your happy place.
Well anyways.. Like the background.. and the new buttons. I added my favorite playlist too... if you like top 40 type music you will love it too! I update it and add new songs to it about every 3-4 weeks so it will change too.. and I have it set to play random shuffle type so it should play a different song each time you check us out.

Well... I'm gonna go for now... but I will work more on this soon.

1 comment:

Abbey said...

The new blog page looks awesome!