Something different. I want something different for this blog. At first I thought this could be a way to just update friends and family things that are happening in our lives. But now I think I want a focus... like food, or weight loss, or craftiness or scrapbooking... some kind of focus.........
what to do what to do??
too bad I couldn't like find companies that wanted moms to test cloth diapers... I love cloth diapers... or a cute baby to wear their clothes!
oooo how about a photography blog... but then I'd need a better camera.
I need to do some thinking
1 comment:
I hear ya! I struggled with thinking my blog should be one thing or another, but then I thought about the reason I started a blog. To have fun and meet other bloggers. SO~ I blog about WHATEVER I want: Madison, crafts, pics, shopping, etc. I do it for fun so I want to keep it that way if you try to make it specific to one thing it can be stressful always trying to come up with something new! Do it for you!
Post a Comment