Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I have to prepare some things to bring with me. I am very excited this is Adam's first! I love showing him off to the family. They all seem to love him. He is getting so big and interactive which makes him more fun. For most of my family they have not seen Adam since 4th of July.
After Thanksgiving Doug and Janelle are coming for a much needed educational visit! I am very excited and yet nervous. When you allow someone into your financial portion of your life... they really learn a lot about you. Where you spend your money says a lot about you. But I know that they are here to help us and not to judge us.
As of yesterday Adam now has 2 teeth! My little man is growing up. He had a rough day today. MOPS in the morning, so no nap. Then a short nap in the van on the way to daycare. Again... no nap... then we get home nurse and he takes an hour nap. He nurses, has a bottle... sort of... I try to feed him baby food.. he ate like 4 bites. Then Adam gives me a present... his first blow out.. POOP!!!!!!!!!! everywhere!!!!!!!!!! ugh... and only half of it was in his diaper! LOL So I clean him up put him in a new diaper and in his PJ's. By 6:30 he is begging for bed. So we do our routine and I lay him down, and he just was not happy... took until 8 before he went to sleep. Then got up at 10:30 nursed and struggled getting back to sleep. I should have given him some Motrin for his poor tooth... but I don't want him to be on Motrin like daily!
No comments:
Post a Comment